Friday, September 30, 2005

Anyone Want A G Mail Invitation?

These are a dime a dozen any more, but if anyone out there does NOT have a Gmail account, drop me a line, I have hundreds of invitations I can send out. All I need is your e-mail address to send you one. And don't worry, I won't sell or otherwise use or abuse your e-mail address. Being a Product of the Seventies you can count on the fact that I'll forget it immediately after I use it. I blew out my short term memory back in '78.

Gmail is Google's new free e-mail service. 2 gigs of storage (and growing), excellent spam and virus protection, feature packed, it's the BEST email service out there, and this includes those that are not free. I do not use regular email provided by my ISP or any other POP based e-mail any more. No reason to. I forward e-mail for all the domains I own to Gmail accounts. It's THAT great.

If you have questions on this, leave a comment or drop me a line to the Gmail address I have listed on the side (productoftheseventies at gmail dot com).

No comments: